Samsung Electronics (China) R&D Center
Senior Software Engineer
Jan 2017 – Present
- Bixby Management System server side. Using Spring boot and mybatis.
- IoT Rubin, base on the big data and streaming analytics of IoT and edge devices.
Jul 2016 – Dec 2017
- Using AngularJS rewrite SVACE manager [a J2EE product]. Including ui-grid and bootstrap.
Jan 2014 – Jun 2016
- Design and implement Scala checkers using Abstract Syntax Tree and Control Flow Graphic to validate DOM/CSS and Tizen Web API restriction.
- Designed an Android launcher mixing with native and hybrid application management, which supports porting Samsung Tizen Web Runtime to Android platform making it possible to install non-apk package to Android phone.
Feb 2011 – Dec 2013
- Developed Bluetooth, Calendar, Messaging, NFC modules of Samsung Web API, which enables developers to create Android application and interact with Android Framework using JS/CSS/HTML. (Site: http://developer.samsung.com/samsung-web-api)
- Implemented automatic test suite base on Eclipse platform, including test case management, remote execution and report generation.
- Toolkit of generating WIDL from HTML using Python.
Primeton Technologies, inc.
Jun 2007 – Oct 2010
- Involved in studio design and development of enterprise middleware platform by Eclipse RCP. Supported Bank of Communications and Huawei in business.
- Developed framework for a WYSIWYG web dev tool with Eclipse RCP and ExtJS.
Framework: Eclipse, OSGi
Undergraduate Software Engineering